Why Music is Awesome

By Sydney

Music is the best thing ever! There are different kinds of music, like Pop, Country, Rock, Dance and more! I think music helps you concentrate with things you need to focus on.  I listen to it while I am doing my homework.    I like to listen to my favorite artists. Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez. Their songs have meanings that we can all relate to in life. Another thing I like about music is that you can sing to it. If you know the lyrics and are a good singer then you would be good at it.  Also, music can relax you. I sometimes listen to music before I go to bed.  Music makes me happy and I love it.


1 comment :

  1. Hi Sydney,

    I love music, too! Except I can't listen to music when I am working because I get distracted by it and don't focus on what I am trying to get done. Are you in a music class at school? I am actually a music teacher at a different school, and I love hearing about how music makes you happy!

    -Ms. Yeh

    ReplyDelete